Google Tracker

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What is Living Frugally?

Frugal is a state of mind. It is getting better items for less. I utilize many methods so that I am able to shop and buy what I like. Everything that I purchase is for a discount of some sort. For instance, when I eat lunch at work, I make sure that the restaurant I go to gives me a 20% discount or more or I do not patronize. Living frugally is about doing things differently. In the past, I purchased without considering price tags or consequences. However, now I save in anyway that I can. I use employee discounts, Groupon, Half Off Depot and Living Social. I think that all of these combination of discounts make everything better for me. Now, I am learning to coupon. I used to throw coupons away. Today, I am saving coupons and pairing them with what is on sale to get better values. Overall, living frugally is about being conservative.

No comments:

Post a Comment