Google Tracker

Friday, May 6, 2011

Crowdtap Sample Share-Playtex

I recently took part in a sample share with Crowdtap for Playtex Sport Wipes.   I received a box of the Sport Wipes and kept several packets for myself and shared others with three of my co-workers.   We work in a really hot building, so it was awesome to be able to share the wipes with someone else.    There were about 12 packets in the box that I received.  So, I was able to keep three for myself and give three other wipes to my co-workers.  These are so worth buying! They are little wipes in a package for easy traveling!  When you take the wipes out of the package,they have a cool refreshing feeling.  I will be purchasing the wipes when they become available in my area.   I hope that Playtex will be featuring some coupons of the product shortly.  It would be great to save on this extraordinary product.   Nothing keeps you fresh like these little sport wipes.  I felt clean and refreshed. Even after working out I smelled lovely.  While out one day, my husband used them to wipe himself down.  Now he is asking if there is a masculine version to use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment