Google Tracker

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Crowdtap Sample Share:Turn Heads this Winter in Old Navy Outerwear!




Recently, I took part in Crowdtap's Turn Heads this Winter in Old Navy Outerwear.  The sample included 1 free coupon for myself as well as a friend.  I chose my mother as my friend to bring along.  I am really glad that I did.  She is a retired educator and she does not invest in shopping for herself.  This was a really great way to get her a new winter coat and bring her fashion sense more current.  I really had a good time trying on coats with her.   It was my opportunity to give something to someone who is so selfless.   Overall, I am really grateful to have taken part in Crowdtap's sample share.  This was my third Old Navy Sample Share.    Previously, I received free jeans, and an accessories party for five of my closest friends.  This was by far my favorite sample share, because who gives you a coupon for a free winter coat?  The cashier in the store was absolutely confused by the coupon.  She thought that it was buy one get one free.  I had to read it to her....no, no...a free coat for you and one for a friend.  She was in amazement when she scanned the coupon and the receipt read $0.00.   It is the best feeling in the world when you can get a quality item for absolutely free.   I chose a green pea coat and my mother chose a grey toggle jacket with a hood.  She was absolutely obsessed with getting a jacket with a hood.  I tried to get her to try something a little more radical, but she was still stuck in her typical look.  But she was very happy with the look that she chose.   Best thing of all she has become a Crowdtap member.  

No comments:

Post a Comment